Hemp seed Oil Omega 3-6-9 (2 bottles)
Brand: Healthy Body Inc
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 6 and pay only $15.97 each
- Buy 7 - 12 and pay only $13.97 each
Premium Hemp Seed Oil
- BALANCE YOUR DIET THE NATURAL WAY: Scientists and nutrition experts around the world agree on one thing: omega 3, 6, and 9 polyunsaturated fatty acids are essential to maintain a good state of health and well being. This wonderful dietary supplement will help you make sure you include enough of them in your daily diet - the natural way!
- AN IDEAL SOURCE OF OMEGA 3 - 6 - 9: What sets hemp oil apart from other sources of Omega fatty acids is that it provides you with the optimal 3:1 ratio of Omega - 6 and Omeg a - 3, thus maximizing the benefits they have to your health!
- FREE OF MERCURY, HERBICIDES & PESTICIDES: Unlike some fish oil alternatives, there is no risk for hemp oil to contain mercury. In fact, it is cold - pressed from herbicide and pesticide - free hemp, and contains no toxic or otherwise harmful ingredients.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MADE IS USA: When it comes to our health, nutritional, and dietary supplements, we make a point of using nothing but the finest organic, natural ingredients, as well as state - of - the - art production processes and strict quality control.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: At Healthy Body Inc., we have absolute faith in our nutritional supplements products and stand behind them no matter what . After All, we use them ourselves! That's why, in case you find anything wrong with the supplement you receive, we're offering you a 100% money back guarantee, hassle free.
The essential fatty acids (EFAs) contained in hemp seed oil are required in our diet more than any other vitamin, yet our bodies do not naturally produce them. They must be obtained from external sources in the food we eat. EFAs are involved with producing life's energy throughout the human body and without them, life is not possible. In general, North Americans have a high dietary deficiency in EFAs due to out high intake of animal fats versus plant fats, caused by our high consumption of processed foods and meats versus natural organic foods.
Benefit from nature’s ultimate source of essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are deemed essential because our bodies do not naturally produce them. The World Health Organization stated that humans require a 3:1 balance of Omega 6 over Omega 3.
This ideal balance occurs only in hemp seed. Not flax, walnut, soybean or olive oil. Many common illnesses are attributed to deficiencies or imbalances of fatty acid in the body. Hemp seed oil has been known to support a healthy energy level, metabolic rate, cardiovascular and a wide variety of others.