- VITAMIN K2: As Menaquinone-7 (MK7) has been shown to reduce arterial calcification and plays a critical role in directing calcium where it belongs and away from where it doesn't belong.
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Vitamin K2 is fat soluble and difficult for the body to absorb if not taken with a fat. To help enhance absorption we blend our Vitamin K2 with Sunflower Seed Oil, a high quality fat.
- Vitamin K is best known for its role in normal blood clotting function, however recent research has revealed Vitamin K's beneficial effects on bone and cardiovascular health. In bone tissue, Vitamin K is critical for the formation of healthy, strong bone matrix. Bone quality is dependent on the presence of adequate Vitamin K.
- 1 Bottle includes 60 Softgels. Made in USA and a Safe and Natural dietary supplement formulated by experts, designed to deliver ultimate results
- Purchase this supplement with confidence from Eco Pure Health if you are looking for the following benefits; Promotes Healthy Bones, Cardiovascular & Arterial Support, Supports Calcium Metabolism
Reasons to take Healthy Body Inc's Health Vitamin K2 Supplement Daily:
1. Western Populations are 97% Vitamin K2 deficient, even those consuming healthy diets!
2. ENSURES THAT THE BODY PROPERLY UTILIZES CALCIUM: Vitamin K2 as MK-7 activates K dependent proteins that direct calcium to the bones (where it is needed), and away from the arteries (where it is not needed).
3. HEALTHY ATERIES contain 100 times more Vitamin K2 than unhealthy arteries. Too much arterial calcium is the number one heart health risk
4. Can stop calcium deposits in blood vessels and arteries. Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 activates matrix GLA protein (MGP), the most potent inhibitor of vascular calcification known today
5. IMPROVES BLOOD VESSEL ELASTICITY: Groundbreaking 3 year study found that supplementation with Vitamin K2 as MK-7 not only inhibited age-related arterial stiffening, but increased elasticity and flexibility of the arteries.
6. REQUIRED FOR STRONG HEALTHY BONES: Bone Cells Contain Osteocalcin, a protein needed to bind calcium to bone, which needs Vitamin K2 to function optimally
7. PROVEN BONE PROTECTION: A 3 year study showed that healthy women taking Vitamin K2 as MK-7 showed clinically significant protection of bone strength and density, including the critical spine and hip measurement